Where did all my posts go?
Don't worry, they're safe... I put them in a private blog that only I can see. I don't want my personal drama spread all over the internet from "heck to breakfast" as my mom would say... (I don't even know what that saying MEANS... Where did it come from mom?)
Anyway, I've missed blogging a little bit, so I'm starting with a mostly clean slate for hawaiianshells.net This will show up in your google reader or rss feed and you'll wonder what happened to the rest, but they're safe and sound. No worries.
I also thought this Ingrid song was appropriate for a new beginning as well. Plus, I just love her.
Starting Now... no more boy drama... I'm giving up... I'm stopping trying so hard... I'm just going to be me, and if no one likes that me, the real me? Too bad. I'm over caring about what others think of me anymore. I'm who I am, my history has made me this way, and you can decide where to go with that information. :)
Hopefully we'll see more blogs here, interesting, possibly thought-provoking, much less personal though. If you want the skinny on the personal life, I might still write that in a more private journal type blog, and I might consider letting a few people see it. Email me and ask.
6 comments:
Good for you! Looking forward to seeing more Shmaren posts!
what a nice little surprise to find you in my reader this morning, shelley!
drama sucks, but i still want to know what is going on - so when it happens, let me know!
I LOVE INGRID! that song is a goodie, too.
i hope you're having a wonderful december!
Cousin....It is good to see that you are moving. Moving on and making decisions and especially LIKING/LOVING yourself! Merry Christmas!
I've been wondering where you went. Welcome back!
I have totally missed your BLOG!!! Yeah and nov 2011 is KILLING ME TOO but it comes out the day before my Bday so yipee i wont be a year older! LOL(new moon came out on my bday;) Be trong, stay true to who you are and you wll attract someone who loves YOU the REAL YOU!!!!
GOOD FOR YOU! IM PROUD OF YOU! Nice to see you back!!!
Post a Comment