Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm totally abnormal

I took my final last night for my Abnormal Psychology class, and I did so much better than what I was expecting! There were 10 points of bonus questions available, and I thankfully got all of those right! Shocking, I know... I ended up with a 101, pushing my existing 96% in the class just that much higher! I'm quite pleased that I did that well in this class. I was anticipating it since July when I started this whole crazy venture... Now I can figure out what's wrong with all my exes! (Kidding!) I won't be using it on friends, as I'm sure that's the perfect way to get rid of all your friends!

Anyway, I'm quite pleased with myself on this one. I even got a 95 on my paper a few weeks ago. So that was shocking too.

We moved back into the Symphony Hall starting Tuesday of this week. In IT, we're still playing clean-up. We fix a problem, and then find 10 more. Kind of frustrating, but the only way we're going to eat the elephant is one bite at a time... It's just hard when 100 people are waiting for you to eat the thing, watching and waiting... Lots of pressure at work the next few weeks! And THEN we get to virtualized all of our servers! YAY! But really onc that happens, our lives will be SO much better! Then IT will be a cake walk!

Totally jumping topics here, but with Christmas shopping, I just want to buy stuff for me. Does that make me a bad person? Hehe! Probably just a shopaholic... But it's so fun!

Anyway, I'm writing this on the train on my phone, so let's wrap it up, cause we're almost to Nashville!

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Love your thoughts -- and I think it's just FINE to shop for yourself, especially at Christmas!

And yay for the amazing grade! xoxo

The Muaina's said...

SOO proud of you!!!