I'm planning a future wedding... collecting orange things that make me smile... and also collecting "deep thoughts"... Pinterest always reminds me of REALLY random Rage Against the Machine's - Snakecharmer At the end of the song it repeats the lyrics "Interested in You" about 4-5 times... and for some reason, my mind makes it "pinterested in you" what is wrong with me?
But the deep thoughts are helpful a little... Here are a few of them, with MY deep thoughts intertwined.
Who hasn't been here?
Yeah... I know. At least I've had that once.
The thing is... when I re-started this old blog again, basically purging out all the old posts, I made a promise to myself not to post specifics about relationships. But the same could be said for friendships. I've guarded my friendships so so so closely in the past decade. I'm "friends" with people who are no good for my life. I really should stop pretending they're still friends of mine.
I don't think I have anyone around me like this right now. I'm too afraid to let them in!
And this is so true too
I've always loved the creative process.
I've tried, during 2011 to keep positivity at the forefront of my thoughts and actions. It seems that I need to keep trying... with renewed dedication of sorts to BE Positive and create positivity where it is lacking. I need to BE that friend that knows others so well that I can know when to ask "Really... ...really?" after a friend says "I'm okay".
There's some stuff going on in my personal life right now, but like I said... it's personal, not blogable.
I just have to remember this:
And lastly, this:
With this article as a little reminder.
2 comments:
I tried to join pinterest but haven't gotten an invite yet? Weird...but Im excited to get addicted because from what little Ive seen I LOVE IT! Glad t see you back:)
Thanks for sharing. They are great thoughts.
Post a Comment