Thursday, June 6, 2013

How is it June already?

I'm kind of feeling like the book of Omni right about now... 270 years passed away... 320  years passed away... maybe my brother Chemish can write in this blog for a minute... lol

Yes, it's true... I'm losing interest in my blog. Shock shock... With the 3 posts total for this year, and it's June... Oh my. 2013 is half over.

Okay, so June. My sesamoidectomy surgery is in one week. I'm nervous. But I know it'll be for the best. I keep trying not to totally freak out about it too, but then I look up other peoples' blogs about the issue, and I can't help it. I'm not concerned at ALL about my surgery. My doctor is seriously one of the best in the country. People fly in from all over to have him work on their feet. The yelp reviews can't be wrong! :-) My good friend Kristen used to work for him, and she's seen the in's and outs of everything he does with and for people, so I'm sold. I'm so glad I could get a personal recommendation, because stuff like this is so obviously freaking me out.

Other than my dumb foot, really not a ton going on. :)

I'm still addicted to the temple, and have gone to the Redlands temple in early March, the Newport temple the last day of March, the LA temple before I flew out of LAX the end of May, to visit Jamie in Raleigh... where I visited the Raleigh temple last Thursday with Jamie, Mom, Crystal, & Amy! So fun! We ate at a Simply Crepes place, and said to heck with savory crepes, and jumped straight to dessert crepes. Best. Decision. EVER. I got the fudge brownie crepe. AMAZING. I firmly believe every gal needs something with brownies in it at least once a month. Required. :)

But the visit out east was super fun. We did a LOT of fun things, a childrens museum, FHE bonfire+smores, the beach, a fruit farm w/ homemade ice cream, the pool, the temple, and we even had a luau! Such fun! :) It was good to have Andrew & Amy and family there, with Jamie's family, Stephen's family, Mom & Dad, and me all there. 17 was a LOT of family to have in one house, and Jamie is certifiably a super woman. Andy works really long hours, and she was the perfect hostess to all of us! I was definitely impressed!

And I got to spend the week with these 8 cute kids!



I love my life! :-D

Anyway, pray for me in a week! Love ya!

No comments: